Career Opportunities with My Mobility
Are you ready to make a difference in the community? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment that values hardwork and initiative? We are excited to have you here and thrilled that you are interested in joining our team of committed and passionate individuals. We value empathy, reliability, and dedication and seek individuals who share these value. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer diverse career paths with excellent opportunities for professional growth and extensive training programs. You'll have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of countless individuals while building your skills and discovering your true potential.
We invite you to apply today for an exciting career with us.
My Mobility is built on the platinum standard, "Treat others how they wish to be treated." That philosophy applies to our customers as well as employees.
We value the positive impact we create in the community through compassionate, personalized care. We don't work on commission because we believe the best service is the one the fulfills our customers' need and budget, not our bottom line.
As a employee, our goal is to enrich your skills and product knowledge in an atmosphere that values teamwork, creative problem solving, and initiative.
Home Access Technician
Our Home Access Technician is an integral part of promoting and maintaining our customers' independence. This role is responsible for the installation of home access products, assisting the Contractor of Safe Home Renovations projects including but not limited to: constructing and maintaining wooden and modular ramps, bathroom remodels, walk in showers and installation of patient lift systems. In addition, this role will perform general duties related to the delivery, set up, pick up and repairs of Home Medical Equipment (HME).
Our Home Access Technicians split their time between duties in the store and on-site at our customer's homes while representing the values of My Mobility.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
- Strive to provide the best overall customer experience in accordance with the company’s vision and mission statement.
- Maintain a neat and clean personal appearance
- Ensure HIPPA compliance in accordance with company and federal regulations
- Complete all paperwork accurately and in a timely manner: work orders, receipts, etc.
- Complete vendor certification programs and routine in-services as needed to maintain core competencies
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and service home medical products and equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on company owned equipment and tools
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of any changes to the products My Mobility offers
- Assist with installation of home access equipment and/ or safe home modifications including, but not limited to: ramps, grab bars, walk in showers, stairlifts
- Assist with vehicle modifications and lift installations
- Transport tools, equipment, supplies and other materials to and from job sites
- Delivery and set up of HME and provide instructions to patients and caregivers on its safe and proper usage.
- Maintain neat and clean vehicle at all times
- Provide consultation services and home safety assessments to assist customers with product selection.
- Performs other duties as requested by the management
Qualifications desired include but are not limited to;
- Demonstrates working knowledge of basic power and hand tools
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, taxes and sales totals
- Experience and knowledge of medical equipment
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language
- Ability to interpret instructions in written, verbal and graphic forms
- Valid driver's license with cleaning driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- The employee must regularly move boxes and equipment of up to 100 lbs. in weight.
Position available in Full or Part-Time capacity. Normal work hours are between 9am-6pm. Occasional Saturdays during store hours, 10am-2pm, may be required, as needed.